For any non-SW costumes

Moderators: 3893, team-ng-command

Grihm
Imperial citizen
Imperial citizen
antispamfield: No

Dragon Age Inquisition Cosplay - ComicCon 2015 Sweden

Post by Grihm » 02 Oct 2015, 23:21

As said, mostly done work in leather before, and this was my first ever attempt with Worbla ( Shoulders )
Full set of gear at around 30 kg so my feet after three days of ComicCon was...interesting to say the least. The chainmail was bought just to save time since we only had about two weeks to make the stuff ( and a hauberk that size is about 50 000 rings ), and the chest plate is an old one i have had for years and years that i just took off the wall to make use of. Our smithy is not operational ATM so sadly, some shortcuts had to be taken.

PR Officer
PR Officer

Re: Dragon Age Inquisition Cosplay - ComicCon 2015 Sweden

Post by 7959 » 04 Oct 2015, 10:16

A great looking costume! Why not send in an application for Reel Icons? Just follow this simple guide:
http://reel-icons.net/index.php/join-us/

Grihm
Imperial citizen
Imperial citizen

Re: Dragon Age Inquisition Cosplay - ComicCon 2015 Sweden

Post by Grihm » 04 Oct 2015, 19:37

7959 wrote:A great looking costume! Why not send in an application for Reel Icons? Just follow this simple guide:
http://reel-icons.net/index.php/join-us/
Thank you for the kind words. Thar site was interesting and i will make a mental note of the joining process. Am in the makings up updating that armour with a full cest in leather instead and with a more detailed emblem as well. When im done with it i'l see to avout sending in an application.

Thank you :)