Page 1 of 2

Shoretrooper build.

Posted: 25 Jun 2017, 22:51
by Selle
Have started a Shoretrooper build, which i print with my 3D printer, the wait is the boring part = /

I have started with the helmet and the belt.

Image

Will probly take a month ot 2 before all is printed.

Im writing most of it down on http://shoretrooper.se while i make it.


//Selle

Re: Shoretrooper build.

Posted: 27 Jun 2017, 13:54
by 22400
Looking good so far. I will be starting my second soon too. Feel free to spam me with questions if you want and i will help you along the way :) glad to see another shorie coming to help defend Scarif. Are you using the Sean Fields files for the print? If you are, great choice! :D

Re: Shoretrooper build.

Posted: 28 Jun 2017, 20:02
by Selle
22400 wrote:Looking good so far. I will be starting my second soon too. Feel free to spam me with questions if you want and i will help you along the way :) glad to see another shorie coming to help defend Scarif. Are you using the Sean Fields files for the print? If you are, great choice! :D
Ah always nice with someone to exchange ideas with, im using Sean Fields files. Im writing most of it down on http://shoretrooper.se while i make it.

I will also try to make some molds so i can cast some parts like the belt instead of printing the same part multipel times.

3D printed the blast sheild last night and the mount, and the right side of the dome is printing as i write. Had some setbacks on that one.

//Selle

Re: Shoretrooper build.

Posted: 28 Jun 2017, 23:36
by 22400
Which version are you going for? Asking mainly to make sure up to speed which boxes you will need for your belt, aswell as the color for it :)

Re: Shoretrooper build.

Posted: 29 Jun 2017, 00:20
by Selle
22400 wrote:Which version are you going for? Asking mainly to make sure up to speed which boxes you will need for your belt, aswell as the color for it :)
Im 90% sure that i will go for squad leader. I have the ammo pouch bought but it was so cheap so i can just keep it if i go for a grunt or captain later on.
And ill also go for the e22 blaster.

Re: Shoretrooper build.

Posted: 29 Jun 2017, 09:15
by 22400
More squad leaders is always good. And it feels good to be able to sit better than tk's :P The e22 is a fun blaster to wield.

Re: Shoretrooper build.

Posted: 29 Jun 2017, 17:21
by Selle
22400 wrote:More squad leaders is always good. And it feels good to be able to sit better than tk's :P The e22 is a fun blaster to wield.
Haha thats why im not making a TK, squad leaders seams to sit fine=)

24h print just finished and now im happy with the right side of the dome. =)

Re: Shoretrooper build.

Posted: 01 Jul 2017, 11:25
by 22400
That's awesome. Looking forward to seeing this build as it progresses :D

Re: Shoretrooper build.

Posted: 02 Jul 2017, 02:28
by Selle
22400 wrote:That's awesome. Looking forward to seeing this build as it progresses :D
Doing my last 24h print now, so tomorrow i can kepp going with the work on the helmet.

Forgot to ask you what your second build will be?

Re: Shoretrooper build.

Posted: 02 Jul 2017, 04:05
by 22400
My second build will be the same, just better. Adding the right colors end adding some details that were discovered after i finished the armor.