Page 2 of 2

Re: Shoretrooper build.

Posted: 02 Jul 2017, 14:56
by Selle
22400 wrote:My second build will be the same, just better. Adding the right colors end adding some details that were discovered after i finished the armor.
Ah, remaking the one you got or getting a new kit? Hurray only an hour left before i can gluedown the dome of the hemlet and start working on it. And the fun part of sanding like crazy.

Re: Shoretrooper build.

Posted: 04 Jul 2017, 20:10
by 22400
Getting a new kit. Switching from the glass fiber i have now to ABS

Re: Shoretrooper build.

Posted: 07 Aug 2017, 00:53
by Selle
22400 wrote:Getting a new kit. Switching from the glass fiber i have now to ABS
Which kit are you going for this time?

Give me a shout if you need the belt boxes. Im casting mine from 3D prints in solid resin. Print time was a paint so this way it goes faster. =)

Re: Shoretrooper build.

Posted: 15 Aug 2017, 17:19
by 22400
I got a 850 but wasnt too happy about it so might just stick to making another glassfiber, just better. Some belt boxes would be nice if you could. Would you be able to do a buckle and the pyramids too? For the SL. I can get you the files :)

Re: Shoretrooper build.

Posted: 16 Aug 2017, 15:23
by Selle
22400 wrote:I got a 850 but wasnt too happy about it so might just stick to making another glassfiber, just better. Some belt boxes would be nice if you could. Would you be able to do a buckle and the pyramids too? For the SL. I can get you the files :)
Lucky for you i'm making a SL myself and pyramids i already have an extra set you can have. Buckle is printed and sanded. will make a mold for that as soon as i get some more materials in.
Is it the Sean Fields files or do you have some other files?

The grey ones are the "masters" and the black are the casted part in solid resin.
Image

Almost done with printing the E22 blaster as well, have a few parts that i need to print. Thinking of casting a few parts in resin there as well, so i can make an extra instead of printing.

Re: Shoretrooper build.

Posted: 21 Aug 2017, 11:25
by 22400
Yeah the Sean Fields files are the ones i have been using when ordering things from 3dhubs myself. They are awesome. The boxes and pyramids there are beautiful! I'll gladly take a pair. Could you also sort a set of bucket greeblies? Need a set for a spare bucket i am custom building into something as a birthday gift :)

Re: Shoretrooper build.

Posted: 22 Aug 2017, 00:21
by Selle
22400 wrote:Yeah the Sean Fields files are the ones i have been using when ordering things from 3dhubs myself. They are awesome. The boxes and pyramids there are beautiful! I'll gladly take a pair. Could you also sort a set of bucket greeblies? Need a set for a spare bucket i am custom building into something as a birthday gift :)
Ofc i can make some bucket greeblies =), if you are in a hurry i can make some 3d prints otherwise i need to wait for some more silicone, should be delivered next week.
I will start casting this week, just made the rest of the moulds for the boxes. Pm me your adress and i send over some pyramids you can take a look at, with the bucket greeblies if its ok with just a 3D-print.

//Selle

Re: Shoretrooper build.

Posted: 22 Aug 2017, 12:46
by 22400
Awesome. Thanks :D and 3d print works fine ^^ its the details we want ^^

Re: Shoretrooper build.

Posted: 04 Sep 2017, 21:11
by Selle
Chest printed, time for some filler and sanding and some more sanding.
Image

Re: Shoretrooper build.

Posted: 07 Sep 2017, 21:14
by Selle
22400 wrote:Yeah the Sean Fields files are the ones i have been using when ordering things from 3dhubs myself. They are awesome. The boxes and pyramids there are beautiful! I'll gladly take a pair. Could you also sort a set of bucket greeblies? Need a set for a spare bucket i am custom building into something as a birthday gift :)
Did you get the parts?