For all costumes from Episodes VII, VIII and IX

Moderators: 3893, team-ng-command

Awericke
Imperial citizen
Imperial citizen
antispamfield: No

New order stormtrooper

Post by Awericke » 30 Aug 2015, 19:03

Hi, i'm thinking of buying a New order stormtrooper kit from ANOVOS when they're released. So I would build it my self. I'm 17 now, 18 in January and would really like to join 501. So I would like to get your opinion on this, i really want a new order stormtrooper and not a ANH trooper. I live in Västerås Sweden. How is the possibility to get help putting the uniform together?

Nordic Garrison trooper
Nordic Garrison trooper
antispamfield: No

Re: New order stormtrooper

Post by 52583 » 30 Aug 2015, 20:42

Hi and welcome!

I don't know if we have any TFA's here, but someone has to be the first :-)

But, it's just armor. So measure, cut, glue, fill, paint. Easy!

Nordic Garrison trooper
Nordic Garrison trooper

Re: New order stormtrooper

Post by 11327 » 30 Aug 2015, 21:19

Hello there. Welcome!

Do register on 501st' Legion's First Imperial Stormtrooper Detachment's forum at Whitearmor.net (When you can access it... There are some web site problems right now).
There you should find other people there posting how they put together their kits, and for many of them should already have experience from putting together a Stormtrooper costume from the original trilogy. That forum would also be the best place to post pictures of your own progress and ask questions.

There are actually already members in the USA who has put these kits together. The TFA Stormtroopers on stage at Celebration in Anaheim earlier this year were 501st Members who were wearing pre-production samples of Anovos' kit.