Moderator: team-ng-command

TD-23017
Imperial citizen
Imperial citizen
antispamfield: No

Trondheim: Help needed to identify unassembled TK armor set

Post by TD-23017 »

Hello (again)

I am (or rather was) TD-23017 from Trondheim. I haven't been active since five years or so (probably longer); basically since the separation from my ex-wife. I also lost my login credentials so this is a new account.

Anyway, I'm cleaning my basement and found a pristine, unassembled, shiny-white TK armor set. I remember that it was bought in GB from a Paul Abernathy (or so) in 2013 (I think). Is he still active as an armor caster?

I'd like to sell it, since I'll never ever build it. But I know that all of you are super careful with such offers.

Hence, I'd like to know if you'll help me to determine if really everything that is needed is in the box (I'll make photos when I have some time for it).

When that is done, a friend of mine who is (as far as I know) active in the 501st here in Trondheim could then have a look at the set and inspect (and possibly vouch for) it so that the possible buyer feels save that she (or he) is getting something honest.

Does that sound like a feasable way how this armor set can (finally) find an owner? Or should I scrap it right away?

Thank you for your help.

TI-2096
Nordic Garrison trooper
Nordic Garrison trooper

Re: Trondheim: Help needed to identify unassembled TK armor set

Post by TI-2096 »

Im rubbish with names but Im quite certain we have trooped together on multiple occations.Do you remember wich abbreviations was used for the armour set?
Depending on price, I might be In the market for a tk.

Ti-2096/ Stein Andre
TI/ID/IC-2096
Stein André

Cufflinks'r'me

Imperial citizen
Imperial citizen

Post by 23017 »

(i found my original login credentials)

Hei Stein

yes, we did indeed troop on several occasions. I have a (not anymore so) little one who used to have a Commander Cody armor.

I also found my login credentials for whitearmer and they still had the old pm's.
Thus I can tell you that it is a troopermaster armor. I don't know the abbreviation. It was TD-6237 (is that Mads?) who recommended troopermaster armor back in 2012.

The original price was 770 GBP (plus customs). Forget about customs and just come forward with a proposal (via pm if you prefer that) what you think a reasonable price would be.

You can of course inspect the goods before you buy (to check if everything is in the box), but than you have to come to Trondheim (or I'll send you a picture).

Humlan
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Humlan »

If Stein passes, I might be interested. Depends on if it is large enough for me, since I'm 190cm tall :)

And I need to see pictures, but no rush.