Scout Trooper Build

For all costumes from A New Hope, EMpire Strikes Back and Return of the Jedi

Moderator: team-ng-command

User avatar
87101
Nordic Garrison trooper
Nordic Garrison trooper
Posts: 388
Joined: 01 Nov 2016, 17:28
antispamfield: No

Re: Scout Trooper Build

Post by 87101 »

As for the helmet, it needs padding. I got a tip about tactical helmet pads, any place to get those in Sweden?
TB-87101 (biker)
Troops
Nordic Garrison: 14
Danish Garrison: 1

User avatar
52583
Nordic Garrison trooper
Nordic Garrison trooper
Posts: 1673
Joined: 09 Mar 2012, 21:57
antispamfield: No

Re: Scout Trooper Build

Post by 52583 »

Aliaz wrote:As for the helmet, it needs padding. I got a tip about tactical helmet pads, any place to get those in Sweden?
Check if Röda Stjärnan has some. I managed to get a broken helmet with pads from them for almost nothing.

User avatar
87101
Nordic Garrison trooper
Nordic Garrison trooper
Posts: 388
Joined: 01 Nov 2016, 17:28
antispamfield: No

Re: Scout Trooper Build

Post by 87101 »

52583 wrote:
Aliaz wrote:As for the helmet, it needs padding. I got a tip about tactical helmet pads, any place to get those in Sweden?
Check if Röda Stjärnan has some. I managed to get a broken helmet with pads from them for almost nothing.
good tip, Thanks.
TB-87101 (biker)
Troops
Nordic Garrison: 14
Danish Garrison: 1

User avatar
87101
Nordic Garrison trooper
Nordic Garrison trooper
Posts: 388
Joined: 01 Nov 2016, 17:28
antispamfield: No

Re: Scout Trooper Build

Post by 87101 »

Making slow but steady progress.
Image
About time to start cutting holes for the straps, a bit nervous.
TB-87101 (biker)
Troops
Nordic Garrison: 14
Danish Garrison: 1

User avatar
52583
Nordic Garrison trooper
Nordic Garrison trooper
Posts: 1673
Joined: 09 Mar 2012, 21:57
antispamfield: No

Re: Scout Trooper Build

Post by 52583 »

S**t that's definition... Better not stand next to you in the future..

User avatar
87101
Nordic Garrison trooper
Nordic Garrison trooper
Posts: 388
Joined: 01 Nov 2016, 17:28
antispamfield: No

Scout Trooper Build

Post by 87101 »

52583 wrote:S**t that's definition... Better not stand next to you in the future..
:lol Yeah I’m Very happy with the armor.

Soon it’s time to start cutting slots for the strapping, Very nervous about that.
TB-87101 (biker)
Troops
Nordic Garrison: 14
Danish Garrison: 1

User avatar
87101
Nordic Garrison trooper
Nordic Garrison trooper
Posts: 388
Joined: 01 Nov 2016, 17:28
antispamfield: No

Re: Scout Trooper Build

Post by 87101 »

Slowly going forward, added some padding to the helmet today.Image
TB-87101 (biker)
Troops
Nordic Garrison: 14
Danish Garrison: 1

User avatar
87101
Nordic Garrison trooper
Nordic Garrison trooper
Posts: 388
Joined: 01 Nov 2016, 17:28
antispamfield: No

Re: Scout Trooper Build

Post by 87101 »

Slowly slowly going forward. Just worked up the courage to cut slots in the armor. :)Image
TB-87101 (biker)
Troops
Nordic Garrison: 14
Danish Garrison: 1

User avatar
52583
Nordic Garrison trooper
Nordic Garrison trooper
Posts: 1673
Joined: 09 Mar 2012, 21:57
antispamfield: No

Re: Scout Trooper Build

Post by 52583 »

Aliaz wrote:Slowly slowly going forward. Just worked up the courage to cut slots in the armor. :)Image
That patch looks a bit too large..

Skickat från min VTR-L29 via Tapatalk

User avatar
87101
Nordic Garrison trooper
Nordic Garrison trooper
Posts: 388
Joined: 01 Nov 2016, 17:28
antispamfield: No

Re: Scout Trooper Build

Post by 87101 »

52583 wrote:
Aliaz wrote:Slowly slowly going forward. Just worked up the courage to cut slots in the armor. :)Image
That patch looks a bit too large..

Skickat från min VTR-L29 via Tapatalk
Well spotted, Thanks for pointing that out.

that is just a rough sketch that I pinned on there sometime ago, haven’t gotten around to actually cutting the suede and sewing it on. So it will be smaller.
TB-87101 (biker)
Troops
Nordic Garrison: 14
Danish Garrison: 1

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests