Dear user of the forum for Nordic Garrison (and other organisations using the same forum of course),
This information is short but important and contain information on how Nordic Garrison handle any information given by you when registering as a user on our forum.
• First of all, the person responsible for the forum is the Commanding officer, CO, and can be reached at email@example.com. You can also contact the GWM (webmaster), whom can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• We only collect the information supplied at registration, which can be as little as the username you enter and your email address. Any other information added is depending on you as a user. The information can be viewed in your profile on the forum. We keep no other information regarding you as a person than what is shown there.
• The only reason for us to keep this information is for you to be able to use your forum account.
• Except for allowing access to the forum, no other use exist for your information and the information is not shared with any third party of any kind.
• The information will be kept for as long as you choose to have an user account on our forum.
• Should you in any way feel that this information should not be contained in our database, feel free to remove your account or contact the above given contacts to have it removed. Removing your account will also mean you remove yourself from any communication Nordic Garrison choose to share on the forum.
If you have any questions regarding this, or about the difference between our forum and the 501st Legion membership or such, please don’t hesitate to ask those questions in this thread or in an email (or PM to me).
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- Forum Administrator
- Posts: 2192
- Joined: 14 Oct 2011, 13:50
- antispamfield: No
- Location: Valbo, Sweden
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests